***IMAGES ARE A MODEL OF WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE. ALL UNITS ARE FULLY RECONDITIONED.***
Conlux is the MEI value brand of bill and coin validator products, acquired by MEI in 2003. The Conlux brand is the leading payment systems product in Japan, and has been distributed in North America since 1985. Established in Japan in 1967 to product and sell coin mechanisms for vending machines, Conlux products are designed to simplify business through reliable, field-proven performance.
- MDB Interface
- 5-Tube Payout
US: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1
CAN: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
Switch Selectable for US only, Canadian only, or both
- Five-Tube Cassette
- Greater capacity eliminates change starvation. Sell more product and avoid costly service calls.
- Auto Cassette Programming
- Cassettes snap into place and coin configurations are automatically recognized by the changer. No programming needed by service technician, no possibility of error. Optimize sales by interchanging cassettes according to vend price.
- 3-Coin Payout System
- Simultaneous payout of three coins speeds transactions and increases throughput in high-volume locations.
- Smart Payout
- Unit makes multiple attempts to pay out coins if necessary, virtually ensuring transaction; results in fewer service calls.
- Anti-Salting Channel
- Unique diversion path protects changer and vendor from salt water vandalism and damage.
- Memory Back-Up
- Non-volatile memory ensures that changer will retain its settings and transaction history in case of a power failure.
- No Tools Required
- Designed for easy assembly/disassembly and maintenance, even at vend site.
- Swing-Open Payout Base
- Swing-open cassette base makes for easy collection and change replenishment. No tools required. Expedites cleaning and removal of foreign material.
- Last Coin Payout
- No dead inventory.